When you or a loved one wish to stay at home but require care throughout the day and occasionally at night, 24 hour Live-In care may be a perfect option.
Our Live-In care package provides morning and evening care, meal and personal assistance all day long. In addition, you have the added security of knowing that a caregiver is available throughout the night.
Services that are available from our certified and thoroughly screened caregivers include:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication assistance and reminders
- Meal preparation and assistance
- General housekeeping, cleaning and laundry
- Caring and attentive companionship
- Assistance with Therapy exercises (Physical, Occupational, Speech)
- Assisting with medical monitoring/devices (if needed)*
- Mobility and Safety assistance
- Late night assistance with toileting and mobility (when needed)
- Companionship support with personal interests, activities and hobbies
- Transportation and assistance to medical appointments, shopping and errands
- Assistance in communicating with family and friends
- Pet care, including walking and clean-up
*Medical monitoring assistance could include assisting with blood sugar testing, assist with catheter bags, etc.
Care when it is needed
Being in your own home is the best environment for your health and that’s our number one priority – to assist you in getting better, feeling secure and being comfortable.
Typically if Live-In care is provided on an on-going basis, there are 2 caregivers scheduled. One caregiver will stay for 4-5 days/week and another caregiver will stay for the remaining 2-3 days/week.